Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Posthumous Daughter for Prince Alireza of Iran

From The Crown Prince of Iran:

On behalf of my family,  I wish to inform our compatriots and friends of the birth of Iryana Leila daughter of our beloved Alireza, on July 26th, 2011.

We know you will join us, out of respect and love for our dearest Alireza, and allow the baby and her mother Ms. Raha Didevar to recover and thrive in peace and privacy.
 


We continue to be touched and grateful for your love and heartfelt sympathies that have been extended to us, unconditionally, since our loss.


Reza Pahlavi

http://www.rezapahlavi.org/details_article.php?english&article=535



1 comment:

  1. Raha, I wish you nothing but the best and hope you will recover soon from this horrible tragedy. I am sooo sorry and will pray for your safety. My best wishes and congratulations to your beautiful named daughter. She will be very proud of you and her father.
    God bless you in this times.

    ReplyDelete